In 2020, a food truck has set up at the top of the Grandes Drozes chairlift at 2190 meters above sea level.
It is Cédric Lacombe, originally from Aveyron and living for 26 years in Valmeinier, who is at the origin of this project.
An eco-responsible food truck-dameuse:
* No foundation, so no work, no holes…
* Routing of the products / waste by single chair lift only
* Sorting and reduction of waste (packaging and glasses in car-
tones / soda and juice fountain / beer pumps)
* Local products only (La Gwape beers from mid
cro-brewery of Valmeinier)
* Grey water management / recycling
* Drinking water tank with filter
* Steam cleaner
* Recycled oils at Trialp
A progressive menu will be proposed according to the period with burgers of the moment, tacos, fresh fries, a varied dish every
day etc… and made with local products only. Short circuits are privileged and pedestrian access will be possible!
Gastronomic cooking events will be organized in the winter with renowned cooks (Pierre Troccaz “Le clocher des Pères” 1 star in the Michelin Guide etc…)